Register to attend one of our services on-site on May 31st.
We are looking forward to gathering together for worship. Below are some notes regarding what our services during Phase Three of our ReGathering Plan will look like.
- Staggered Seating: On Sundays we will have ushers directing individuals and families to sit on every-other row and 6 feet apart from non-family members.
- Food/Beverages: There will not be any food or beverages served at this time.
- Additional cleaning measures will be taking place between the services to help reduce the risk of germs spreading.
- C3Kids: Currently our Sunday mornings will be Family Services as we will not be able to offer any childcare or children’s classes at this time.
- Face Masks: Masks are not required, but please feel free to wear personal protective items as you feel necessary.
- High Risk Individuals: We do ask that those deemed high risk for COVID-19, remain at home for the time being.
We have a significant number of volunteer needs to provide a safe and welcoming environment for when we regather! If you are willing to serve, please review the different serving opportunities and sign-up on our volunteer schedule. If you are serving, then you do not need to register below. If you have any questions, please reach out to Richmond ([email protected]).
Our services will be live-streamed each Sunday on Facebook & YouTube for those who need to remain home during this season.
You can check our ReGathering Plan for more information on our Phase Three plans or estimated dates for other phases of ReGathering.