Our goal is to glorify God by equipping lay men and women, church and pastoral staff to better serve those hurting and in need in the church body.
The Hope Center is coming to C3Houston for a training series over 4 weekends (1 weekend per month) this Spring. This is a great opportunity for any believer who wants to grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and how to lovingly and competently apply its truths to the issues of life. Scroll down to find out more!
WHAT IS THE GOAL
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER ATTENDING
- Anyone who wants to grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and how to lovingly and competently apply its truths to the issues of life.
- Those who want to pursue one on one counseling as a ministry.
- Those who want to sharpen their ministry skills: counselors, teachers, parents, pastors, elders, deacons, youth leaders…any growing Christian.
- This conference is available to anyone who wants to sign up, not just those attending C3.
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED
Biblical Roles of Husbands and Wives
Biblical Response to Transgenderism
Idols of the Heart
Counseling those with Physical Illness
Helping those who are depressed
Trials and Sufferings
Communication and Conflict
Helping those in Habitual Sin
Mental Illness Fear and Worry
God’s purpose in Marriage
Helping Blended Families
Guilt and Repentance
HOW TO ATTEND
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS
High School Students & older are welcome.
For those who have previously completed Fundamentals Training track with ACBC, The Hope Center will be offering 2 weekends of advanced training on Jan 22-23 & Mar 26-27. The Advanced Track will offer such topics as: Counseling the Bizarre, Parenting Prodigals, The Judgmental Counselee, Listening – A Key Skill, Counseling People with Divorce in their Past, Common Counselor Mistakes, Giving Homework, Getting off to a Good Start, Counseling the Abused, The Conscience, Dealing with the Spiritually Cold & Rebellious, Decisions Making, & others.
To sign-up, simply indicate the Advanced Track on the Registration Questions.
We have limited childcare for children ages 0-8yrs available on each of the 4 Saturdays during this training.
- This childcare is offered on a first-come basis at no charge to regular attenders of Christ Community Church.
- To those who are not attenders of Christ Community Church, childcare will be $40 and spots are still on a first-come basis.
- During your conference registration, you will be asked if you would like to sign up children for the children.
- If spots are filled and you’d like to be added to the waitlist, email email@example.com