Spring 2021 – Jude: Contending for The Faith in Today’s Culture (Jackie Hill Perry) and Romans 8: If God is For Us – The Everlasting Truth of Our Great Salvation (Trillia Newbell)
This semester, C3 Women’s Ministry will offer a 7-week study of Jude, followed by a 6-week study of Romans 8. Through these studies, we’ll explore the wonderful truths and implications of our salvation and identity in Jesus Christ, and we’ll learn how to faithfully proclaim Christ to an unbelieving world. Each week, participants will individually work through study guides, then come together in small groups to discuss what they’re learning.
- Three meeting options:
- Wednesdays / 9:30 am / C3 Gathering Hall
- Sundays / 5:00 pm / C3 Gathering Hall
- Sundays / 7:00 pm / Zoom
- Jude: week of January 17 – week of March 7.
- Romans 8: week of March 21 – week of May 2.
- Participants may register for one or both studies. Participants registered for both studies will remain in the same small group throughout the semester.
- Childcare is provided. Please register for childcare via the links found in the confirmation email.
- In advance, please purchase Perry’s Jude study guide here and Newbell’s Romans 8 study guide here, or wherever books are sold. If you would like to participate but need financial assistance to purchase your materials, C3 would love to bless you. Please contact a Women’s Ministry Team member using the contact information provided upon registering.
C3 Women’s Dinners occur monthly at 6:15 pm in the Gathering Hall. We enjoy delicious food, sweet table fellowship, and a program designed to help us grow in godliness. Dinners are a great opportunity to form relationships with other women and to hear and share what God is doing in our lives.
Mark your calendars for January 18 / February 15 / April 19 and invite a friend!
Please sign up below to help us prepare enough food, mark your calendar, and bring a friend!
(No childcare provided.)