Fall 2020 – A Woman’s Wisdom: How the Book of Proverbs Speaks to Everything (Lydia Brownback)
Advice books are no short-lived trend, even though much of the advice parading as “wisdom” proves shallow in the long run. What we need is biblical wisdom, and even more than that we need hearts set on God, who governs all our practicalities. The book of Proverbs unlocks the key to both, helping us face very real challenges such as:
- handling our freedom, independence, and material resources wisely
- keeping ourselves sexually pure
- practicing biblical femininity in a world that scorns us for it
- sustaining God-glorifying marriages
- elevating biblical priorities ahead of day-to-day pressures
Exploring the timeless counsel in the book of Proverbs, A Woman’s Wisdom teaches us to know the very Author of wisdom and to apply his relevant, how-to riches.
Due to COVID-19 considerations, our study times and platforms have changed. We plan to offer one in-person study on Sunday evenings. Depending on COVID-19 developments, however, Sunday in-person small groups may shift to Zoom. Additionally, those unable to attend Sundays may choose from other Zoom options.
- Sundays / 5:00 pm / C3 Gathering Hall / childcare not provided / Register Here
- Sundays / 5:00 pm / Zoom / Register Here
- Tuesdays / 3pm / Zoom / Register Here
- Wednesdays / 1:00 pm / Zoom / Register Here
- Thursdays / 7:00 pm / Zoom / Register Here
- Study begins week of September 13 / ends week of November 15 (9 weeks)
- Individual weekly reading and light homework
- Gather for video teaching / small group discussion
- Please purchase your book in advance here or wherever books are sold.
C3 Women’s Dinners occur monthly at 6:15 pm in the Gathering Hall. We enjoy delicious food, sweet table fellowship, and a program designed to help us grow in godliness. Dinners are a great opportunity to form relationships with other women and to hear and share what God is doing in our lives.
COVID-19 may require us to shift to monthly Women’s Gatherings via Zoom. If so, Zoom gatherings will be held at 7:30 pm. The Zoom link will be provided via email before the event. To ensure you receive the email, please sign up for a FellowshipOne account.
Mark your calendars for September 21 / October 19 / November 16 / December 1 and invite a friend!
Please sign up below to help us prepare enough food, mark your calendar, and bring a friend!
(No childcare provided.)