MISSION OF C3BC
To glorify God by lovingly leading & instructing hurting people toward Christlikeness as they are transformed by His all-sufficient Word & Spirit.
Those attending C3 who want help to work through difficult issues.
Those not currently attending C3 who are seeking answers to their suffering & struggles.
Fill out & sign the Personal Data Inventory (PDI) & Consent to Counsel form prior to the first meeting.
Begin or continue to attend C3 (or another Biblical church) on a weekly basis during your counseling (with reasonable exceptions).
Do homework/projects as determined by the counselor.
Complete the process.
Will consider a donation to C3 of $20/session.
Willing to purchase assigned counseling resources.
- All believers who attend C3 (Ephesians 4:15; Hebrews 3:12-14)
- Community Group leaders & their elders (James 5:13-16)
- Trained & qualified biblical counselors approved by C3 (Ephesians 4:11)
- A member of C3 (with reasonable exceptions).
- Holds a CCEF certificate or is ACBC/ABC certified, or has started this process.
- Has passed an interview with the Director of Biblical Counseling.
- Is a good listener who is emphatic, yet willing to speak truth in love.
- Willing to serve for free.
- Must document & submit counseling sessions.
- Attends the monthly C3 Biblical Counselors training meeting when possible.
- Is willing to co-counsel with others to be trained & to train.
- Is willing to be evaluated periodically.
EQUIPPING FOR MINISTRY TRAINING
The Hope Center is coming to C3Houston for a training series over 4 weekends (1 weekend per month) this Spring. This is a great opportunity for any believer who wants to grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and how to lovingly and competently apply its truths to the issues of life. To find out more, click below.